Re: [MV] PORTRAYAL PRESS

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 09:33:43 +0000

At 19.35 05/08/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello list!
>
>I have for over 2 weeks called, faxed and E-mailed Portrayal Press in an
>attempt to talk with a salesperson about buying some manuals.
>
>I have tried several numbers and have all but given up.
>
>If my customers had this tough a time reaching me I would have to close
>my doors.
>
>Help!
>
>Wally Piroyan
>1943 GPW
__________________________

Naples, August 6 1998

Hi List from Naples,
Yes! I have tryed to reach PortrayalPress by e-mail but my message come
back as undeliverable (some 10 days ago).
Perhaps, there is a member who lives near Portrayal Press and will have the
time and courtesy to check personally what happened?

Regards,
Keep Them Rolling! ("Real Jeeps are O.D., all other Are Wannabees".
Copyright Buzz).

Raimondo L. Torelli - MVPA
Naples - Italy