Re: [MV] The MVPA Tobyhanna page

JRONEY@elotouch.com
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:31:19 -0700

Dennis:

I think that you actually "get it." I also appreciate your attitude.
How can I join your California MVCC club?

That MVPA sounds "mean spirited" and hostile.

James Roney
Fremont, CA
(510) 608-3273
JRoney@elotouch.com

Subject: [MV] The MVPA Tobyhanna page
Author: DenisDeck@aol.com at internet
Date: 8/7/98 1:14 PM

Dave,
I couldn't agree with you more.
I can understand the MVPA not wanting the non mil vehicle owning public taking
up space at the convention, but there should be some allowance made vehicle
owners that are potential members or are members of local clubs but not yet
MVPA national members.
I have been a member of my local California group MVCC for about a year but
just joined the MVPA. We should do everything possible to include new people
not exclude.
Dennis Deck
1942 GPW
1945 MB