Re: [MV] Rare Find

Mark J. Blair (mblair@gruumsh.irv.ca.us)
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:25:07 -0600

Jim Rice <jimrice@iamerica.net> wrote:

> > I aquired a GPW engine yesterday. [...] The engine # is GPW 99560.
[...]
> Now finding a GPW engine is by no means a rare find. The fact that I am
> looking for a GPW engine to replace my '47 CJ-2A engine is not rare
> either. What is rare is that my GPW frame serial number is GPW 99560.
> THIS IS MY ORIGINAL ENGINE!!!!
[...]
> So which odds are greater? This or winning the Power Ball Lottery?

I think you could get rich by letting people pat you on the head for
good luck at $5 a pop before they buy their Power Ball tickets. :-)

On the other hand, maybe you've used up ALL of your lifetime quota of
luck in one shot! :-)

Let us all know if you actually get your original engine back up and
running in you GPW. That would make a good story even better!

--
Mark J. Blair, KE6MYK <mblair@gruumsh.irv.ca.us>
PGP public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/