Re: [MV] Bureaucrats -1, Mil-Owner 0

Glenn Shaw (dogstar@gis.net)
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 18:54:18 -0400

I have a Ford 1971 M151A2 which was no problem being registered by the first
civilian owner in New York State, and then the second owner in Rhode Island and
now by me in Massachusetts. It is registered as a 71 Ford utility, just like any
other 1971 truck would be. Of course in order to expedite all this you have to
have a legal title as my vehicle has always had, then it is simply a matter of
transfering ownership on the title. Besides; you don't see them telling all the
owners of Suzuki Samauri's that they can not take their vehicles on the road :)

Glenn