Re: [MV] Eating a little crow can be good for you.......

ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 16:15:27 -0500

I am sure that the MVPA and others appreciate your well-stated apology. I will
note that without your original missive that those of us on the list would have
missed a good debate. Besides the MVPA, we all got a chance to strength our
hobby.
TED