RE: [MV] Hydrovac for M37

Chooljian, Steven A (schooljian@lucent.com)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:09:15 -0400

First, I agree with everything Alan Bowes has said in response to this
inquiry. My 51 M37 is running 36" Swamper radials; with the stock brake
system componentry replaced as needed and well-adjusted, braking was better
than I expected. Nevertheless, I opted for a Hydrovac unit to reduce
effort, as bigger tires are in my plans. I used a Midland remanufactured
vacuum booster and have been very happy with it. Cost if I remember was
around $225, purchased through one of the major auto parts chains (NAPA?)

Steve C