Re: [MV] Need brake lines for M715

ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:12:58 -0500

George:
AB Linn may still have the rubber brake lines at a reasonable cost. Give him a
call. The rest of the lines are most easily done by making them yourself. Just
buy the line, a bender and the proper double flareing tool. If you don't feel
confident doing this, then any good brake shop should be able to do it for you.
TED