Re: [MV] Need brake lines for M715

Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:39:13 -0600

I have disc brakes on mine. You go out and find a Dana 60 front from about a
1987 Chevrolet 1 ton truck. Everything worked out pretty well, I also used
the Dana (corporate rear) 70 with Detroit locker. When the truck is done
I'll send pictures in . Gene
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert H. Clugston <robert@csnsys.com>
Date: Monday, September 21, 1998 7:09 PM
Subject: RE: [MV] Need brake lines for M715

List,
Funny I lost a seal (or some thing similar) in my left rear drum. Currently
my M715 in sitting in front of my house. Luckily it went out in front of my
house and not when I was drive down the highway at 50mph. I could see me
tearing through or over a Honda and denting my truck.
I think when I finally get around to fix this I will replace the master
cylinder with one with a Duel well and a vacuum power booster. I will
probably also replace all the hydraulic lines.
Has anyone seen Disc brakes on or know a way to put Disc Brakes on a M715?

Robert