RE: [MV] STUART M3A3 (radial engine)

Nolan, Dennis P (nolandp@aramco.com.sa)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 06:48:17 +0300

I seen a Stuart Tank on static display in India about two years ago at =
an army base about 100 miles west of New Delhi. It was probably left =
there by the British and turned over to the Indian army. Unfortunately I =
didn't have time to check its particulars.

Regards, Dennis.

-----Original Message-----
From: NIGEL HAY [SMTP:tanksrus@compuserve.com]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 1998 4:43 PM
Cc: [unknown]
Subject: [MV] STUART M3A3 (radial engine)

I own a 1943 STUART M3A3 tank,in running order,though the turret at =
present
turns only manually. Most of these were used by the british and some =
went
to the Chinese units.
However,does any one have any pics of this model in US service or any
details of units that used them?
I'd be interested in any info concerning these rare tanks,this is =
certainly
the only running model outsidethe USA where i believe there is one =
runner.
We recently did some filming with it for a documentary on tanks in =
private
hands for DISCOVERY channel which is due to be screened this month.

=3D=3DTo unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word