Re: [MV] Be careful...

John Edwards (edwardsj@bigpond.com)
Thu, 01 Oct 98 13:34:54 PDT

If the Australian media is anything like the US media, if it does go, or =
did go bang, the
media will capitalise on it. Facts never, ever come into it.

And to keep on the MV thread so Arthur doesn't put us in the do-do, we =
had a roll up of
70 jeeps back in Sydney for VJ day (Victory over the Japanese) in 1995. =
To me it's VJ, some PC
types call it VP day. Anyway I'd never seen so many jeeps. It was great, =
and you know, not one
bit of decent footage was ever shown.

The trick is, at least in Australia is that if it has a romantic/Wartime =
military thread, or it goes bang at all,
it will be on the news or banned.

Heaven help the day when one of our jeeps causes an accident.

Rgds,

John (Sydney Australia)