Re: [MV] Mity Mite's

Eric Nelson (boscolingus@yahoo.com)
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 01:31:07 -0700 (PDT)

I have found mine to be quite reliable - even before I worked
on it when it was running on 2 cylinders and making 55 on
the 405 ( busiest freeway in CA ) durring ruch hour - sure
I pissed off a few people, but hey - I was cruisin in style!

It has also been very reliable to me during high school.
it was my first car and got me everywhere I needed to be,
and turned a few heads while driving from point A to B.
and name another car that can fit in the bed of a 3/4 ton
Chevy =-) - this proved to be quite helpfull when bringing
it out to Cal City for off roading =-)

---Daniel F Bever <dbever2@juno.com> wrote:

> Jock: Production numbers for the M422 (1250) and the M422A1 (2672) I
> would assume the M422 is going to be the rarest unless there are other
> factors I am not familer with. I don't know how reliable they are
maybe
> others on the list could tell you.
> Dan Bever
> MVPA 18507

==
Eric Nelson, Redondo Beach CA - ICQ # 707576
M422 Mighty Mite
just a crazy 18 yearold with 1 of the best military
vehicles ever made - THANK YOU AMC!!! =-)

All gave some - Some gave all