FW: [MV] Winter Driving

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun (SHayesHolg@ea.com)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:01:48 -0700

Good question.After getting my M-43 with non-directionals I thought it would
be impervious to snow
but after trying it out in a variety of conditions last winter I'm way more
cautious when driving in wet,slushy
and icy snow.It drove worse than a regular car! but it really paid off in
deep dry snow where it cut through like
butter and was able to maneuver easily in snow up to the bumper (in 4x4 of
course). Now my question is; if I reduce the air pressure in the tires will
that help in slushy and icy conditions?

Haze
M-43
Vanc.,B.C.