Re: [MV] Winter driving

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 23:53:07 -0500 (CDT)

>....GoodYear
>Wrangler MT excellent winter tire...

I had been running GY Wrangler's on a pickup starting around '84. The last
pair I bought failed in the sidewall as did previous pair. I just stuck
some of the original ones with over 150k miles back on. Also ran 235/85R16's
on a suburban and had sidewall failure (all highway miles BTW) around 70k
miles. GY has been changing, for the worse, the qaulity of the Wranglers,
which they deny of course. And, I'm not the only one with this experiance.

je