RE: [MV] Re: AB Linn/M715 parts sources

Mark Masse (mmasse@islc.net)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:15:13 -0700

He is still in operation--I've had trouble getting through on occasion,
however it's usually worth it to keep trying. Don't bother calling on
weekends, holidays, early in the morning or late in the afternoon, or when
he's in the warehouse (random times).

> Feel free to recommend
> your other favorite places to get 715 parts, I need to rebuild the brake
> system, and replace axle and tran/tranfer seals, the install a motor.

Check your local auto parts store for:
--All the input and output shaft oil seals on the transfer case--Federal
Mogul P/N 450308 (about $10 ea)
--Wheel cylinders (front and rear) "Bravo" brand P/N SCW1063 (Left side) or
SCW1064 (right side) (about $18 ea)

Check with JEFF HAIN-MATSON, FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES in WRIGHTSVILLE
PA.
717-252-4489 VOICE/717-252-4499 FAX/e-mail flmv@netrax.net for brake shoes.
They were selling the shoes for $35.00 PER AXLE with no core required. I
presume that these are NOS--I would have ordered these if I didn't already
have new linings from Memphis Equipment.

Happy Restoring,

--Mark Masse
1967 Kaiser M715 W/W