Re: [MV] For Sale: German WWII Zugmaschine (1t) = Sdkfz 10

Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:27:39 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Hay <NIGELHAY@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk>
To: Ron <rojoha@mediaone.net>; mil-veh@skylee.com <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: 13 November 1998 07:33
Subject: Re: [MV] For Sale: German WWII Zugmaschine (1t) = Sdkfz 10

>Thats around the market value of such a rare vehicle-I looked at his
web
>site and it is superb. German stuff is by far the investors choice
here in
>europe, as it is in very small quantities compared to the G prefix and
>prefix vehicles we know and love.
>Double the price of a Hummer, but then there are pro rate a lot more
>hummers.....

I agree with Nigel, this is a restoration in the fullest sense, no pages
of ads for NOS parts or manuals, just years of painstaking effort,
detective work, and trawling the auto-jumbles in the faint hope that you
might find the right widget somewhere.

For example booked at Beltring this year were 55 Jimmies, 366 Jeeps and
one SdKfz 10.

Fair price too that probably doesn't reflect the thousands of hours
spent, if the house didn't already have a second mortgage to keep my
business alive I'd take one out now and buy it. . . . . . . . . . .

Richard
(Southampton UK)

Richard
(Southampton UK)