Re: [MV] Unit markings for a Clark Airborne Dozer

Jim Rice (jimrice@iamerica.net)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:15:13 -0600

For the 82nd, it was the 307th Airborne Engineers. For the 101st
Airborne, it should be the 326th Airborne Engineers.

Other Airborne Division Engineers were:
11th A/B--127th
13th A/B--129th
17th A/B--139th

Don't know who else might have used them. For the actual airborne
units, these were the associated Engineer battalions.

Hope it helps.

Jim