Re: [MV] M151A2 Front End Alignment

Glenn Shaw (dogstar@gis.net)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:14:46 -0500

Hi Russell

The M151A2 is not what many would consider a vehicle that is very
critical in the area of alignment specs except for toe-in. If
when you look at the front wheels they look basically OK with
respect to camber and all your control arm bushings and tie rods
are tight, then I would suggest that you check your toe-in. If
it is out rather that 3/16 or so in you will get front tire wear
on the insides.

Glenn M151A2 MVPA