Re: [MV] Repro Bodies

Scott Watson (swatson@jps.net)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:19:17 -0800

Robert, try Archer Brothers Jeep Parts in Hayward California. Art Archer is
the direct importer of replacement bodies. I have owned and compared all
three of the different manufacturers (Whitney, Genmarc, and Archers)bodies
and Archers are the closest to original by far IMHO.
Scott Watson, swatson@jps.net