FW: [MV] Indiana Jones male Tank

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun (SHayesHolg@ea.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:35:21 -0800

I have a book called 'From Star Wars to Indiana Jones-the best of the
Lucasfilm archives'
that has a two page spread of photos and a write up about that tank.They
tried to make it as authentic as they could right down to the lack of
suspension! it was made of steel,36' long and weighed 29 tons.The book
is full of other props and models as well as some german vehicle
miniatures.Good for modelmakers.Its
available at most big bookstores.

Haze
M-43