Re: [MV] German shopping/Jeep Trademark

Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 17:23:32 -0000

HEY - on this subject doesnt the WORLD belong to MICROSOFT anyway !!!!!!
Lighten up.... please !!!!!
-----Original Message-----
From: CVRFOX@aol.com <CVRFOX@aol.com>
To: stephen.somers@virgin.net <stephen.somers@virgin.net>;
owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com <owner-Mil-Veh@skylee.com>; a.mehlhorn@t-online.de
<a.mehlhorn@t-online.de>
Cc: mil-veh@skylee.com <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: 27 November 1998 17:12
Subject: [MV] German shopping/Jeep Trademark

Can we all spell n-a-r-r-o-w-m-i-n-d-e-d? The Chrysler/Daimler Benz merger
hasn't moved any manufacturing. Jeep is now no more a German product any
more
than "Star Trek" is a Japanese product (Sony-owned). Jeep is a small part of
the whole picture. Americans should be looking at it the other way around,
at
what really means something in the world: Thanks to the merger, we now have
piece of Airbus!