[MV] Buried T-34 and Russian website

Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 18:51:18 +0100

The Manager schrieb:
> Andreas,
>
> You truly are gifted ... being able to restore Kettenkrads and read the
> cryllic alphabet! Does it come in English... Does it come in German
> (at least I can roughly translate that through Babblefish)
>
> Regards
>
> John

Dear John,

oh no, I'm absolutely not able to read this Russian website. I can=20
identify some cyrillic letters or words, but I'm far away from being
able to read a Russian text.=20

I found this website while searching for Kettenkrad related websites
and I think is is important to know what happens in the countries of
the former eastern bloc. There are private MV collectors, too!

Best regards
Andreas

=20