[MV] P.S.P. in Naples Airport!

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Tue, 01 Dec 1998 10:22:04 +0100

At 19.21 27/11/98 -0800, Buzz wrote:
>Check out the Calumet web page at:
>http://www.harvestsite.com/calumet/psp.htm
>They've got enough for a one mile runway.
>Buzz
>
>The Strances wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking for a source of what I believe was called PSP. It's the
corregated metal sections used for creation of temporary landing fields.
>> information about it?
>> Scott
>> 53 M38A1
>> 66 M416

Dec. 1 1998

Hi from Italy,
Yes, they were WWII issue, used for aircraft landing fields: I remember
them, back in the late forties here in Naples at the airport. They have
been assembled by the Allied to repair the landing fields. I was there
with my dad waiting for friends coming from Switzerland. I did not imagine
they were still used today!
Regards,
Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.