Re: [MV] Deuces and interchangeability

David C. Barbieri (barbiedc@maadmin.marshall.tstc.edu)
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:43:57 CST

Hi Randy -

Earlier you wrote:

> I would be really interested to know how far forward you had to move the
> front cross member in order to get the 250 in place of the LDS in your 5
> ton.

Actually, it's not the cross member, but the mount that changes. I'm
headed over to the Army Reserve later this week to look at the
Cummins-powered trucks. I need to see what the front mount looks
like, and how it bolts to both the engine and the cross member (which
also supports the radiator). I'll let ya know! 8-)

Dave Barbieri