Re: [MV] radio hook-up?

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:47:31 -0800

What do you want to run? If just the receiver, get 2 12 volt motorcycle
batteries and have at it. (Hook in series) If run transmitter...do you
have a license to run it (if so you would know the requirements)? If you
want to bootleg,
you of course would need 2 big 12 volt batteries (hook in series) and a
way to charge them. Best trade for a radio system of the voltage you
have. Richard