Re: [MV] Federal Mogul

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:56:47 -0600 (CST)

>Thanks for the input. I am Having a problem finding a source for the Federal
>Mogul stainless steel sleeve #99155. Can you give me a location?

There are a number of companies that make these things. Try CR (Chicago
Rawhide) for example, I beleive they call theirs 'Speedy Sleeves'. After
all you basically buy them by diameter and length. I get all that kind of
stuff from a bearing company not an auto supply place. I'm certain that
they could cross the above number to something else.

je