[MV] Fw: Re: CD ROM vehicular TM's

James R Vilgos (vilgos@juno.com)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:43:06 -0800

Just thought I would up date those who asked about MV TM's on CD and when
they would be posted. I inquired about the availability of TM's for my
151 and, according to the message below, the CD version is soon to be
published.

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lorraine Medon <boojie@voicenet.com>
To: James R Vilgos <vilgos@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:40:35 -0500
Subject: Re: CD ROM vehicular TM's

Dear vilgos,

Thank you for your email.

Two of the manuals are on the JEEPS!cd-rom, which is in the process of
finishing touches being added. They then have to be burned into a
master so that we can begin to produce them. Hopefully, this cd-rom
will be ready in early 1999.

The two manuals TM9-2320-218-20 & 34 IS ON THAT CD-ROM. The
LO9-2320-218-12 is not. Perhaps the next one. There will be
approximately 4 of them.

Again, thank you
LORRAINE
MILITARY MEDIA OFFICE MANAGER