Re: [MV] Run 12 volt radio on 24 v. system

Michael Howell (michael@tsixroads.com)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:15:01 -0600

bought some ammo cans at the same sale (last summer). neither had to be
demilled, but the ammo cans had some silly warning that these once contained
explosive material and that some might still be present. Yeah, I wish.

Some of the ambulance bodies had asbestos insulation that had to be removed .

Michael Howell

jonathon wrote:

> You know.... this demilling

...Seems that it is getting worse and worse all the time. For all practical
purposes you

> cannot get surplus vehicles any more, mutts to hemmts, they all have to be
> destroyed. Just saw the other day that ammo cans now have to be destroyed.
> There are some serious forces against us out there. Seems to me that MVPA
> and other organisations need to get some back bone and start lobbying like
> the NRA does, on OUR behalf. That is all.

I agree!!Michael Howell