Re: [MV] Overdrive units

DP Dusenbury (dp@interpath.com)
Sun, 03 Jan 1999 15:25:51 -0500

Advance Adapters is currently making the old Warn Saturn 25% overdrive.
Catalog says p/n 915670 (26T 6spline) fits M38A1. It installs into the
back side of the xfer case, through the inspection cover. Lists at 995,
shifter 77.28. If you find an older Warn unit (i've seen them as low as
$150), AA has all the rebuild parts.

http://www.advanceadapters.com/Saturn-od/Saturn-od.html

DP

--