Re: [MV] PzKpFw IV

Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 21:50:20 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Product of Alkett <sturmtiger1944@yahoo.com>
To: russ morgan <morganru@oneimage.com>; mil-veh@skylee.com
<mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: 04 January 1999 19:49
Subject: Re: [MV] PzKpFw IV

>---russ morgan wrote:
>
>> > Does anyone know of any Panzer Mark IV in the US that is in a
>museum or
>> > privately owned? Aberdeen has a Mark III but I would like to see
>a IV if
>> > anyone has seen one on a military base anywhere. Thanks for any
>help.
>> >

>Thats a good question. I checked the vehicle listing for the Patton
>musuem located at Ft. Knox, KY and they don't have one, only two Marks
>of PzKpfw IIIs.
>
>Be interested to see the answer to your query.

Information received here suggests there's a new museum on Long Island
that has several ex-Syria; APG _used_ to have three or so including a
development model with hydraulic drive, the Patton Museum would have
been the other candidate but you have covered that.

Just have to come to Beltring and see one driving around. . . . . . . .
. . :-)

All the best,

Richard
(Southampton UK)