Re: [MV] Cleaning an oil-bath air filter.

fv74@altavista.net
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 10:02:34 -0500 (EST)

Richard
Drain the oil out of the unit and clean it in a parts washer. If it is really bad, use a pressure washer on it. If the canister is in bad shape, I would skip the pressure washer. Blow it out with compressed air and reinstall after it is dry. You should not have to replace the filter unless it is physically damaged.

Dave Fillman
1945 MB