Re: [MV] "The machines that won the war"

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 09:41:50 -0600

As an aside, R. Combs, of the Army Engineer Museum, is a colleague of mine
and a really great guy (he teaches history at the same college where I teach
English). If any of you plan to visit the Museum (Ft. Leonard Wood), let me
know: I'll put you in touch with him.

Steve Allen