Re: [MV] A Sad Day

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 20:57:16 -0600

Trust me, my personal M151A1 isn't going near the unit nor even on post for a
while. I am in a very precarious position. Many folks will assume simply
because I own one that I will be stealing parts. Trust me, I won't be taking
anything other than pictures and information. I might take some dataplates
with command approval IN WRITING!

Jim