Re: [MV] Another CUCV site-Mine!

Michael Carradine (cs@unimog.net)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:35:27 -0800 (PST)

At 02:49 AM 1/11/99 -0600, Andy Michalski wrote:
>Heres some pictures of my M1009, and some info and pictures on the 80's
>CUCV series. Not the most polished site out there, but it's my first,
>enjoy:
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~amichalski/cucvpage.htm

Andy,

Nice web page! You didn't mention in your trailering story
what you actually ended up spending. Also, why not use the
CUCV to trailer the Jimmy, or why not drive the CUCV knowing
that the trailer was available for rescue. May I ask what
year the CUCV is and what you paid for the vehicle at auction?

Cheers,

-Michael Carradine

www.unimog.net