[MV] Re: 1943 Ford Jeep owned by the late JAMES DEAN

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:40:49 -0600

Hey folks,

I received this email today. Anybody know about James Dean owning an MB? Notice that the guy claims it is a Ford, yet it has an MB serial number.

I have deleted all the contact info for obvious reasons (no not because of JD, but rather simply another JEEP!). If this doesn't work out for me, I will post contact info to the list.

Jim Rice