Re: [MV] So what's an MV anyway

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:14:45 -0600 (CST)

>. Is there a difference between a Military Vehicle and
>a vehicle used by the military?

No, I always thought that was the definition used by MVCC/MVPA

> I'm wondering if we will be seeing green Dodge Aries sedans with
>US ARMY painted on the doors at future MV meets. And by god don't use
>those Aries sedans as hard targets on the range, they're collectable MVs!

A friend of mine has a US Air Force 3/4 ton Suburban 2wd that came from some
base in one of the Dakota's. Fortunately he has it inside, unfortunately he
plans on using it for general transportation (winter salt etc.) as soon as
he gets an engine in it.

je