RE: [MV] 998?

Greg David (ict@best.com)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 23:56:21 -0800

Now don't start knockin' Volvo. They have some very capable and very cool
mil-vehicles, albeit not so common in the US of A.

Sarg,
I wouldn't be to picky about it having to be a 998. There are lots of
variants, but usually the way they are found as "projects" outside the
military, you would know what variation it was to start.

Greg