Re: [MV] RE Thin Red Line

Steve Thrasher (gpw42@yahoo.com)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:23:16 -0800 (PST)

OK, you guys have convinced me not to be disappointed that the movie
hasn't gotten to Korea yet, and that I'll be in Australia when it does
finally get here.

Any Australian list members in either the Sydney or Cairns areas
interested in meeting sometime between 8 FEB and 15 FEB? If so,
please email privately, at gpw42@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Steve Thrasher
42 GPW

---Dr Deuce 264-0909 wrote:

> Whilst watching the movie, I had the feeling that it was shot in or
around
> Australia due to the predominance of Studebaker deuces.
>
> The movie was hard to follow at the beginning with the village etc.
Did he go
> AWOL?
>
> I assume the P39 Aircobra's were mock ups as they did not move. The
LCVP's and