Re: [MV] SdKfz 2 Kettenkraftrad, any exit today.

Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:46:50 +0100

Daniel F Bever schrieb:
> Hi list,
>
> After seeing Saving Private Ryan with my boys, one of the vehicles
> they really thought was neat was the German half-track motorcycle. I was
> just wondering if any of this vehicles are in the U.S. on display or do
> any exist today at all?=20
> It always surprises me on the number of specialized vehicles and
> weapons that the Germans came up with before and during the war. Later=
=20
> Dan Bever=20
> MVPA 18507

Dear Dan,

have a look at my Kettenkrad homepage:

http://home.t-online.de/home/kettenkrad

There are some hundred Kettenkrads on display in museums and in=20
private hand. They are legal for use on public roads.

Regards from Germany
Andreas
-1942 Kettenkrad HK101 (perhaps early 1943)