Re: [MV] MB/GPW Tandem Hitch measurements anyone?

Steve Malikoff MV list account (44gpw@phaedra.apana.org.au)
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:00:51 +1100 (EST)

> before he spends braincells replicating the assembly, I have seen them for
> sale at several MV rallies last year, has he checked the jeep website? Has he
> contacted the jeep parts suppliers? A friend of mine the year before found a
> setup at Aberdeen pretty cheap (200 - 300, can't remember) just a thought.
> Mike

Mike,
Unfortunately these suggestions aren't an option. The cost of the plane
ticket to the US (where I presume the 'Aberdeen' you mention is) would be
a little prohibitive :( Also 200 - 300 USD translates to 400 - 600 or more
local pesos, after exchange rate conversion and shipping ...assuming that
the hitch is the genuine item, buying sight unseen. So, the measurements
would still be *very* much appreciated.
Thanks,

Steve.
steven@phaedra.apana.org.au