Re: [MV] High altitude M-151

Dave Cole (da_cole@csi.com)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 06:53:26 -0500

Ideally you should lean out the carb a bit due to the thinner air,
however with all of the driving I've ever done over the passes, the most
we have ever had to do was to adjust the carbs on the boat's outboard
motor. Everything else seemed to run ok also. Two strokes tend to load
up even faster when running at higher altitude.

Dave