Re: [MV] Insurance underwriters?

Dave Cole (da_cole@csi.com)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 20:53:30 -0500

Wow, sorry to hear about your wife. I certainly hope that she
completely recovers.

My wife had a wreck just before Christmas, but she walked away from it.
It wasn't that bad, air bag didn't even go off, but it still cost $3500
to fix the car.

You are right. I don't know why I keep screwing around with these low
limits. I need to get that up to at least 100K if not more! A 22K
(empty) truck could do a lot of damage.

Thanks for the reminder.

Dave