Re: [MV] Insurance underwriters?

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 19:33:22 -0800

I did the same thing; we both had USAA and there was no problem...
Ron has it right: if you only want insurance to get a license, then make
up some cock and bull story. If you want coverage then you must be
straight. Otherwise the insurance co. laywers will see the policy is
rescinded for fraud. Richard.