Re: [MV] Insurance underwriters?

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:52:39 -0500

Hi guys,

Just a dumb question here. If I remember correctly, the weasle is
amphibious. Why couldn't you register it as a boat? Years ago the
Chrysler Corporation made a thing called a "marsh screw anphibian" that
would go over land or water. This is an interesting problem. Good luck
with it.

Jim 1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep cargo truck
1983 M-101A1 cargo trailer (usmc)