[MV] Re: 1943 ford jeep

Jim Rice (jimrice@sirinet.net)
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:09:42 -0600

Fellow Listers,

The owner of the "so called" James Dean jeep has come to his senses and is
willing to part with his prize for a mere $3500 (US) rather than the
original $60,000.

I told him I didn't feel his claim to James Dean was worth much without
some certifiable means. At any rate, he has significantly reduced his
asking price.

I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS JEEP and know nothing about it. It is located about 2
hours away from me. I do occasionally go thru Ada, OK enroute to a
friend's place. If you are really interested and willing to wait some time
(possibly quite some time), I may be able to take a look at it for you.

Jim