Re: [MV] Import of Military Vehicles

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 08:47:16 -0600

Well I just said the same thing I another email I belong to one of those Ham
Radio groups so I know what you are talking about TThe Emergency Management
Team here has a duce and half and a couple M880's which of course were given
to them.As collectors we also should have the right to this stuff after all
we paid for it in the first place
Carl