Re: [MV] Import of Military Vehicles

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:08:46 -0600

>Before we run off and rant and rave do you think we should come up with
>a plan? 1) A logical reason to have MV's? The benefits to the geneal
>public, etc. 2) Why should the gov continue to allow us to have them?

You just blew it. Item 2 above is exactly the attitdude that the big
government establishment elitists (both left and right) want you to have,
that beeing that the government 'allows' you to have things. This is
backwards. Maybe for certain specific items and for certain specific
reasons they may be able to tell me what I can't have, i.e. a thermonuclear
warhead, a gallon jug of anthrax, etc. There is not authority for the feds
to tell me what I am allowed to have.

je