Re: [MV] ** Mr. Hilton **** WHERE ***

Cliff Dahl (wrcc@rapidnet.com)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 01:03:07 -0700

The last that I know of Mr. Hilton was a couple of years ago when he owned
Northern Parts, a supplier of half track parts. Northern Parts was located
in Arizona. I spoke with Valerie Hilton who at the time was getting ready
to sell the inventory of MV parts to Rod Shaver, also located in Arizona.
I believe George Hilton then was selling parts through a company called RDD
located in Los Angeles, CA. I have no idea where he may have gone from
there, but RDD is still in business selling half track engines and tents.
They advertise in both MV magazine and Shotgun News and may know where Mr
Hilton went.
Cliff Dahl
wrcc@rapidnet.com