Re: [MV] Not helpful

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 03:12:22 -0600

Remember United We Stand Devided We Fall.No matter how you feel we must stick
together and work for the hobby not for ones self intrest.Anything that can
distroy our hobbies must be addressed and worked on.Yes anything our government is
doing about our Vehicles and Radios in the way they are distroying them (they call
it demiling) must be looked into.This goverment waste must stop and in turn will
let our hobbies to continue.
Carl
My Web Site use the get involved button
http://www.qsl.net/w9tad/index.htm