Re: [MV] Importation Ban???

Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 03:02:49 -0600

I have talked with a large surplus dealer who has told me to quite the quantray he
cant get lots different vehicles made in different countries.I really am begining
to think that no one in our government really know whats going on from one branch
to the other.maybe we need to keep getting info together until enough has been
gotten and start asking questions.I have added a space for this on my web
site.Click on the GET INVOLVED button and look at it
http://www.qsl.net/w9tad/index.htm
Carl