RE: [MV] Mil Gen reliability/durability

Greg David (ict@best.com)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 10:13:43 -0800

Joe,

That's a great suggestion and I would do that if I had an MV right now and
had 24v charging equipment. It just seems that for my situation, it would be
better suited to find an equivalent starter in 12v and I could use a battery
that I already have and one of several 12v chargers in my arsenal. Also, the
mil 24v starters aren't cheap. >$100 last I checked. It would seem that
theres gotta' be a cheapo' starter I could buy at Kragen or something that
would bolt up and cost a lot less. Question is though, does one exist?

Still looking in CA,

Greg

BTW Does anyone know the number and a source for the TM for the 3kw genset?